Architectural Technician - AutoCAD - South East
Our client, a multi-disciplined practice is on the hunt for an Architectural Technician to work on a number of prestigious projects throughout the South East.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to -
- Liaise, co-ordinate with other departments regarding development works including Engineers, Surveyors, Buyers and the Construction team
- Produce Building and site surveys from information provided by Site Engineers
- Organise and prepare detailed design drawings to Building Regulation / Tender and Construction status
- Esure all approvals (contract admin) conditions discharged
- Develop design information to detailed status to included sections / details / schedules for construction and ordering purposes including liaison with buyers
- Preparation and maintenance of Legal plans in relation to residential and commercial sales.
- Assist other members of the Design Department in their day-to-day duties.
Applicants should be fully proficient with AutoCAD & Adobe Creative Suites.
In return for this service the company offers a class leading salary, a generous benefits package and an enjoyable work environment. There is also a strong path to senior management for ambitious and driven individuals.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk.