This job is no longer available
Our client is a major force in the industry with brand spanking new offices in London that will ensure the continued growth of their already established presence. They are now set to offer several positions to Architectural Technicians/Technologists with aspirations to become the best in the game through the championing of Revit (BIM) and the evolution of the City of London’s skyline.
Candidates selected for interview will have demonstrated the following profile:
- Minimum of three years hands on work experience implementing Revit (BIM)
- Proficiency in the production of technical documentation
- Previous experience in managing and delivering complex high-rise projects
- Technical Nous
- Positive attitude with proven ability to work/lead within a team environment
- Strong work ethic, ability to work efficiently and with accuracy, takes responsibility for own work and that of others
- Self-motivated individuals capable of assuming increasing responsibility for both current and future projects, and who are interested in growing with the firm.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to email@example.com. You can also call Carl anytime up to 19:00 for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 01728 726 120.
Do you know someone that will be suitable for any of our job vacancies?
If so, refer them to us and if they successfully take up one of our permanent placements you'll get £500.