This job is no longer available
One of the UK’s most respected and internationally renowned companies is on the hunt for an Interior Designer/Architect with experience working on Education or Commercial (Fit-out) commissions to a high standard.
Already boasting an extensive portfolio of well publicised, high profile projects, our client has now secured several major frameworks that have paved the way for further growth.
This position will give the successful individual the opportunity to -
- Develop and manage furniture and interior fittings packages
- enhance knowledge of materials and finishes
- Generate and develop designs and concepts
- Work closely with other design disciplines
- Give and assist in client presentations and coordinate with other consultants
- Work at all stages of design process, from concept / scheme / detail through to on-site and post occupancy.
- Work closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Assist with construction document preparation
- Revise drawings and renderings
- Conduct research for the project team
- Organise files, materials, and displays
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or related design field
- range of experience preferred including, commercial (workplace) or education
- interest or experience in other aspects of design welcome, Graphic / Architecture / Product
- 2+ years of Interior Design experience
- Professional accreditation preferred – not essential
- Ability to prioritise and concurrently service multiple notable projects
- Maintain effective communication with project team members
- Interact well with other disciplines and clients in a manner that builds productive relationships
- Experience with Revit (BIM), SketchUp, Illustrator and Photoshop, InDesign, AutoCAD
This position offers a clear pathway for progression, along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.