This job is no longer available
Our client a major player within the construction industry are currently looking for a Proposals Manager.
Purpose of Job
- Creation of differentiating, high quality proposal documentation and presentations throughout the various pre-construction phases.
- During proposal development the Proposals Manager will be the central co-ordinator for all submitted content.
- He/she will liaise with team members (internal and external) as required and challenge them to ensure all proposals are customer-centric and demonstrate the company’s professionalism.
- He/she will assist in the development of outline bid programmes and ensure compliance within their sphere of influence.
- The Proposals Manager will also develop case studies, charts, diagrams, standard responses which will be managed and shared through a best practice intranet-based library.
· To support various business units in the production of customer facing documentation that is consistently of a high quality and protects or enhances the company brand.
- To ensure compliance with required proposal deliverables.
- To manage and facilitate the storyboarding process.
- To manage the Capture Plan development where appropriate, including win themes and messaging.
- To write some non technical proposal elements / responses, and edit all content.
- To work with senior managers and Directors to produce written content and support internal and external stakeholders in the development of their responses.
- To create and manage a range of presentation templates.
- To check the quality and consistency of responses in terms of content and grammar.
- To desktop publish proposal documentation as required.
- To obtain and monitor feedback on PQQs and tender documentation.
- To work as part of a team developing a Central Proposals Library.
- To manage and control bid expenditure and resource allocation within sphere of influence.
- Compliance with management systems and accreditations.
If you are an innovative thinker and have the ability to work to tight deadlines then please telephone Robert Ferrari for a preliminary discussion or e-mail Robert@ashbrittle.com in strict confidence.