Position - Architectural Technician
Location - Oxfordshire
Salary - £25,000 - 35,000
A multi-disciplinary consultancy in Oxfordshire is looking to add a Revit Architectural Technician to their experienced and supportive team. This is a new position within the Geomatics team, which has arisen due to recent expansion.
This team undertakes a variety of surveys including the following tasks
· Topographical surveys
· Measured building surveys
· Laser scanning
· Listed and historic building surveys
The team is highly motivated and committed to the delivery of successful projects for our clients. We are fortunate to work for a number of blue chip companies on prestigious buildings and we have a requirement for an Architectural Revit Technician to provide their expertise to model existing structures from 3D survey data. A suitable candidate will enjoy their work and the challenges of developing the use of Revit within the Geomatics team
Relevant skills & experience
· An excellent working knowledge of Revit
· A minimum of 2+ years' relevant Revit experience
· An ability to produce Revit models from point clouds and 3D survey data
· An ability to draw and detail building elements
· An ability to liaise with clients and design teams
· An ability to communicate effectively and work within a team
· Experience with BIM, 3D modelling and Sketchup would be useful
An Architectural Revit Technician will ordinarily undertake the following tasks
· Produce Revit models of existing buildings and structures
· Liaise with other professionals
· Develop the firm's Revit procedures and family library
· Evaluate software for scan to Revit
· Train and guide other Revit users within the company
· Ensure incoming and outgoing drawings are stored in accordance with company procedures
· Ensure drawings are presented in accordance with standard company practice
Remuneration and training
The company will provide a competitive salary, a contribution towards a personal pension scheme (up to 5% of salary) and professional membership fees, which are paid for one organisation. The company contributes to a social club which organises regular social events, such as go-karting, theatre trips, golf, bowling, meals out etc.
The company has a friendly and supportive working environment, which has resulted in good morale and a low staff turnover. The company has a strong commitment to training ranging from 'on the job training' in new software and design techniques to training programmes for Chartered status and external short courses.
The company's breadth of skills and experienced staff creates an excellent environment for new staff to undertake varied and rewarding tasks and expand their knowledge and skills.
Please apply now for this opportunity, or call Morgan Garon for further information