This job is no longer available
Our client, a rapidly growing Interior Design company, are currently recruiting for a Draughtsman to work on high-end commercial interior designs with a focus on the Hospitality sector.
Located at the Docklands area in a fantastic office this is a business that actively invests in growing it’s people. This is an opportunity to develop your career at a point where we are looking for individuals to 'step up-to-the-plate’ and expand their skills both technically and commercially.
They are currently recruiting for an experienced Draughtsman to join their growing team. This role is key in assisting with producing priced tenders that are accurate, clearly detailed, competitive and returned within deadlines. Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations and provide clearly identified price build-ups to the team.
Our reputation for quality, professionalism, fairness and success will be kept foremost in our clients’ and our competitors’ minds. The role is varied but responsibility will sit in the below key areas:
- Work closely with the Project Managers and Design team to achieve the high quality products our clients expect
- To progress and ensure completion of all works within the time scales determined by the project manager
- Attending site survey’s when required to check details and apply to working drawings
- The role is not just to replicate drawings, must be able to think for themselves and coordinate services so that they fit on site
- Ability to produce production drawings for manufacture
- Ability to prepare setting drawings for site enabling
- Ability to integrate manufacturing drawings from third parties
- Competent in using various software packages but essential to be proficient in AutoCAD
- Upkeep of all technical records
- Experience of multi-disciplined product design (Retail/Hospitality clients highly desirable)
The role is deadline driven, so organisation and being able to work well under pressure are key the success of this role with the right candidate relishing the challenges of the role.
This is an exciting time to join a vibrant and forward thinking organisation who have an international client base in the hospitality sector. They international offices it is a great to time to start their London journey with them.
If you are interested in this position please send a detailed CV to:
020 3137 5550