This job is no longer available
Are you a Part 3 Architect with circa 3 years post qualification practice experience?
The opportunity to join an exciting Architectural Practice that has experienced continued success through the past 5 years has arisen. This practice has been consistently winning and delivering projects, creating the need for an enthusiastic, design focused part 3 architect who is looking to join an expanding business that thrives on the creativity of architecture. With a focus across the education, residential, leisure and mixed-use arenas, you will have a solid grounding in design across these project types.
If you have the design flair, drive and integrity to become a pivotal member of any design team; and are looking for a practice that will give you the platform to develop your career with the support of the directors, then get in touch for a confidential discussion on 0207 422 7307 or send a current CV/Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website www.edenbrown.com
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Thomas Ayres, call today on 0207 422 7300 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.