Senior Town Planner - Major Projects
Senior Town Planner - Development Management Major Projects
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a north London based local authority to take on a leading role with a major residential, school and commercial development.
Due to an employee moving on to a new role, this is an opportunity to manage a major development scheme in one of the largest and most diverse London boroughs.
Our client prides itself on creating a motivational and dynamic environment that works closely with the private sector and local stakeholders to achieve one of the best completion rates for planning applications in London.
This is a temporary position that is guaranteed to last six months with the opportunity to progress to a long term contract or permanent role.
As a successful candidate, you will be required to:
* Manage a major development with a high value residential, commercial and school development.
* You will be joining the process in the intermediate stages of development.
* Provide information, guidance and advice as required to clients, developers and their agents, members of the public and local organisations.
* Consortium engagement, managing S106 matters and research matters.
As the successful applicant you will have the ability to manage a variety of major applications and enquires.
* You will be professionally qualified (RTPI recognised) or in the advanced stages to working towards qualification.
* You will have development management experience dealing with major applications, preferably within a London local authority.
* You will pride yourself on good customer care skills, the ability to meet deadlines, and have excellent time management skills.
Competitive hourly rate.
Excellent potential for contract extension.
Genuine opportunity for quick career progression with a leading local authority.
If this position is of interest please contact our specialist town planning consultant, Callum Wanliss, on 02072598711. Alternatively, respond to this advert with an updated CV.