This job is no longer available
Continual success within the residential and mixed-use arenas is driving their business to new heights, creating the need for an experienced and tenacious Project Architect to join their design team in a permanent function; on projects primarily within the residential and regeneration sectors.
You will be based within their South East London practice assisting in the production of scheme designs from feasibility through to working/tender drawings stages and through the construction stages. This role suits confident and driven individuals with experience in working as a part of a winning team, delivering projects on time and to client desirables.
Previous residential experience will is a must, as knowledge of the London Plan, Lifetime Homes and Code for Sustainable Homes (CfSH) is required; As well as excellent design awareness; Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential and practice experience of Revit would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving practice offering a competitive salary including a range of generous benefits including a contributory pension plan.
To apply for this position please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02074227307 for a confidential discussion.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Thomas Ayres, call today on 0207 422 7300 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.