This job is no longer available
As such, they wish to hire a project architect with a strong background of working on projects within or allied to the healthcare industry. The role has a broad and varied remit: from running of key projects on an end-to-end basis covering all elements from client liaison, design team coordination, local planning and building control and negotiations with contractors.
This is definitively a role for a project architect with drive and ambition as the pathway forward within the company has no blocks. Our client is looking for someone who wants to be involved, who has a clear idea of what is happening in the health care industry and where it is going. They have a very busy portfolio and pipeline of work, so if you want to challenge for the top, then please get in touch with your CV, or for a confidential conversation ASAP.
You will be required to have an exceptional technical knowledge in the specified sectors, be fluent in the use of AutoCAD and be highly articulate in order to lead from the front.
If you would like to talk further regarding this opportunity then please get in touch on 02074227329 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a completely confidential discussion.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.