This job is no longer available
We are currently working with one of the most respected companies in UK architecture as they look to hire a key member of staff. The main purpose of the role is:
To act as a focus for specification writing and cladding expertise, coordinating the in-house training in specification writing, preparing and maintaining in-house, bespoke guidance notes within NBS Building software as well as writing and reviewing specifications to ensure a consistently high standard is maintained across the practice.
Managing the transition between NBS Building and NBS Create and the interaction with BIM modelling software.
- Preparation of NBS specifications in NBS Building software for specific project teams
- Review all projects at RIBA stage D, check team experience of specification writing
- Review and agree extent of CDP packages with project leader
There is secondary focus of the role, which will allow applicants to maintain a design input as well, especially to:
- Act as a focus for cladding expertise within the practice
- Maintain up to date cladding advice on the Intranet
- External Lead role in projects
Finally the key requirements are:
- Expert knowledge of NBS Building software (NBS Create would also be helpful)
- Expert knowledge of CWCT guidance
- Knowledge of major cladding systems, specialist cladding contractors and testing regimes
- Knowledge of cladding
- Expert in cladding construction detailing
- Microstation Version 8 user (ideally)
The job and company offer a wide range of project types and scale, with a very strong pipeline of work going forward; and overall promotion prospects remain strong. If you are suitable and interested in the role, please send in your CV ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.