Contracts Manager – Decent Homes
Our client a major player within the construction industry are currently on the lookout for a Contracts Manager.
The primary objectives of this role will consist of:
Maintaining established profit margins and improve wherever possible, and ensure that all team members act in accordance with Company policy at all times in respect of all financial dealing on behalf of the Company.
Oversee the construction team(s) within your control to ensure that they function efficiently and correctly.
Protect the interests of the Company and foster good working relationships with Clients, Client advisors and sub-contracting organisations.
Ensure that all contracts achieve the company goals of within budget, on time, safely and to the client’s requirements.
Being fully conversant with Company procedures as the Contracts Manager you will:
- Regularly visit all sites within your control; checking on programme and progress, the standard and quality of work, the management of safety, time keeping, the adequacy and accuracy of records, efficiency, security, use of plant and materials, the correct use of Sub-Contractors and labour and the company’s image.
- Manage health and safety issues relating to Projects under your control.
- Convene Project Review meetings and monitor performance.
- Ensure all contracts are been carried out in line with the company’s QA Systems.
Your knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience as a Contracts Manager within Decent Homes
- Managed Contracts up to £10 million at any one time
- A positive desire to succeed in a fast paced environment
Please telephone Robert Ferrari on 01727 854 054 for a preliminary discussion, or e-mail your CV in strict confidence to email@example.com