Position - CAD Technician
Location - Berkshire
Salary - Competitive
A reputable architectural practice in Berkshire is looking to add a CAD technician to their team. This job has arisen due to continued growth in this busy and personable practice. The practice is involved in a range of projects from residential to commercial, with most of its work coming from recommendations.
- Excellent AutoCad skills
- Good technical experience (i.e. specification preparation) and material knowledge.
- A thorough knowledge of UK Planning and Building Regulation requirements.
- The ability to head up and run a number of small - medium sized projects from inception to completion.
- Familiarity with Google Sketch Up Pro would be beneficial but not essential.
- Educated to a HNC standard or above.
Please apply now for this excellent opportunity, or call on 01189 070 328 and ask Morgan Garon for more information.