This job is no longer available
Position - Part 2/Qualified Architect
Location - Oxfordshire
Duration - 6 month contract
A leading Facilities and Property Services provider are looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to join their team based in Oxfordshire. They are part of one of the UK's biggest and most diverse multidisciplinary consultancies in their sector with over 60,000 staff across 3 continents.
They are currently winning lots of new business, and are on a recruitment drive in order to support their growth. The Oxfordshire Property and Infrastructure division have recently partnered with a local authority body to provide all their Property and Facilities Management over a 10 year period.
· To manage own workload and to ensure high quality of delivery and commercial viability
· To prepare and assist in delivery of a variety of schemes to the required budget and programme and to pre-determined standards
· Assist and prepare design drawings and specifications for procurement of contractors on a variety of schemes
· Preparation of sketch designs, CAD drawings, reports, schedules and display material for project approval
· Photomontage, 3D visualisations and computer generated imagery
· To advise Clients via feasibility studies of potential for schemes and estimated costs
· Assist in providing professional Architect services to clients, across a variety of sectors
· Ensure through sound direction and management that financial outcomes are achieved or exceeded
· Maintain close relationships with key existing clients and addressing concerns, to maintain high levels of satisfaction
· Ensure through sound management processes, risk to any financial or legal exposure is minimised
· Ensure compliance with all Quality, Building Regulations, Health & Safety an
· Environmental regulations and considerations
You will be expected to have:
· Registration or Progressively working towards professional membership of the ARB
· Minimum qualification of Degree in Architecture and RIBA Part 2 qualified
· CAD Proficient, Photoshop proficient and experience of other Adobe packages (Illustrator and In-Design). Revit experience is an advantage. 3D graphic and visualisation skills would also be beneficial.
· Must demonstrate a high standard of conceptual design skills with the ability to transpose these into competent computer graphic presentation work.
· Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks or projects to deadline and / or budget
· The ability to work under direction but to be able to use own initiative when required
· Good relationship management with both colleagues and clients
· Full driving licence
· Be proficient in MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel, Project etc.
· Maintain annual CPD record to develop / maintain knowledge of industry best practices
Ideally you will have:
· Experience performing a similar role
· Ability to communicate with people in a co-operative and persuasive manner
· Excellent report writing and presentation skills
· Commercially aware and financially astute
· Experience of preparing specifications and contract documents
· Must be fully IT literate and numerate
· Ability to network and to successfully pursue new business opportunities
· Experience of developing excellent Client relationships
· Comfortable in client-facing situations, able to influence and convince
· Experience working within an ISO 9001 certified environment
With the employment of a number of new staff, and lots of training and development on offer, there is a real opportunity for you reach your potential and progress within the company. If you would like to be a part of this company's growth and enjoy the benefits of working for an established UK market leader in their field, please apply now or contact me for more details on 01189070328.