This job is no longer available
They are looking for an architect who has extensive experience within the commercial sector, and who is used to working in a team on projects with a value of up to £60m.
They offer an excellent opportunity for your personal development and career progression as well as an attractive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, contributions towards professional subscriptions and a great working environment. Their office located in central Richmond make them highly accessible (only 12mins from Waterloo) and they are only minutes away from the bars and shops on the river.
Desired Skills & Expertise
- Experience required with a bias towards commercial and mixed use projects (>£60m)
- Must have in-depth knowledge of technical detailing and building control submissions, proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop and 3D (Sketch-Up) is essential.
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of elements of the project.
- Delegating work to other team members, programming deliverables and monitoring progress as required is essential.
- Good Communication skills with fluent written and spoken English, plus excellent design, organizational and leadership skills are required.
- Preparing feasibility options for various projects and working with other disciplines to test validity of designs.
- Understanding of tested, new and innovative materials and technologies, making informed decisions on their use and specification.
- Free hand drawing skills and illustration to a high level.
- Capable of working and completing tasks independently as well as working as part of a team.
This would be a chance for you to join a growing company in London. To join a team of professionals, in a friendly and dynamic environment. If suitable please send your CV over ASAP.
If you have any questions please contact Edward email@example.com.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.