The studio offers planning; new-build and refurbishment architecture; interior architecture, interior design and decoration; branding in a variety of sectors including: Luxury homes, luxury residential developments, bars & restaurants, hotels, offices and health & wellness clubs.
You would be joining a team of 50+ who are highly-skilled, ambitious and determined.
If you are a Chartered Architect with circa10 years of delivering prestigious design under your belt then this is directed at you. We are seeking an individual who has extensive site experience; Skilled in luxury residential, commercial, new build & refurbishment projects; Running of key projects on an end-to-end basis covering all elements from client liaison, design team coordination, local planning and building control and negotiations with contractors.
You will be required to have an exceptional technical knowledge in the specified sectors, be fluent in the use of ArchiCAD (preferable) or AutoCAD and be highly articulate in order to lead from the front.
If you would like to talk further regarding this opportunity then please get in touch on 02074227329 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a completely confidential discussion.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Your expert recruitment consultant is Edward Howard, call today on 02074 227329 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.