Personable and Organised Project Administrator for Architecture Studio
This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly administrator to join an innovative Architectural Studio with global reach. Based centrally, this practice is seeking a meticulous and organised Project Administrator with PA abilities to undertake the following tasks including:
- Develop and maintain filing and document tracking systems
- Document Control
- Attending regular meetings in order to ensure best practice
- Diary management/coordinating meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodation
- Taking minutes/typing correspondence
- Printing/copying/binding of documents
A proactive and highly organised nature is a must. The scope of the role is endless, and you would be part of a sociable, open and vibrant team.
If you are keen to be part of an award winning global company going from strength to strength, do get in touch ASAP.