Personable and Organised Project Administrator for Architecture Studio
1 day left
This is an excellent opportunity for a friendly administrator to join an innovative Architectural Studio with global reach. Based centrally, this practice is seeking a meticulous and organised Project Administrator with PA abilities to undertake the following tasks including:
- Develop and maintain filing and document tracking systems
- Document Control
- Attending regular meetings in order to ensure best practice
- Diary management/coordinating meetings
- Coordinating travel arrangements and accommodation
- Taking minutes/typing correspondence
- Printing/copying/binding of documents
A proactive and highly organised nature is a must. The scope of the role is endless, and you would be part of a sociable, open and vibrant team.
If you are keen to be part of an award winning global company going from strength to strength, do get in touch ASAP.
Apply for Personable and Organised Project Administrator for Architecture Studio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly