We are pleased to be supporting an independently strong and dynamic architectural business located on the outskirts of Reading, Berkshire.
Our client's architectural team are looking for a talented and driven Architect to work on various exclusive projects throughout the region. Working directly with the Project Director and project team, you will develop, manage and control a variety of projects across the residential, commercial and mixed use sectors.
To apply candidates will have an understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion with a flexible and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player. You will have previous experience of various forms of building, a strong and up to date working knowledge of CAD systems along with a broad knowledge and understanding of Building systems, regulations and construction types and town planning procedures.
Candidates will possess the following in order to successfully fill this position:
* A minimum of 2-3 years post qualification experience working with an architectural practice
* RIBA or ARB registered, with experience working within the UK planning and building regulation system
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing
* Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently;
* Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget;
* Strong interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send a copy of your CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart for a confidential chat on 01728 726120