A career driven Architect with plenty of enthusiasm and project experience is required to join a contemporary and affluent architectural practice on the outskirts of Richmond, on a full time permanent basis.
With a growing reputation that has already attracted commissions throughout the UK, this Practice provides expertise across a broad range of sectors, scales and typologies- challenging traditional consultancy conventions to deliver a competitive and design-focused service to clients.
They are looking for an Architect with a minimum of 3 years post part 3 experience to join their established workforce, delivering in design focused and a proactive service to their clients for numerous high-end commercial, residential and conservation projects.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Contribute to project operations
* Improve and build on personal, interpersonal and team building skills.
* Supervise project staff and report on performance.
* Contribute to & Lead client, team and internal design & technical review meetings.
* Assist / contribute to extra-curricular 'Forums' / CPD's.
For this role candidates will have:
* First rate design flair and technical skills and a strong knowledge and understanding of the role of working drawings.
* Experience in Vectorworks would be an advantage
* An ability to 'hit the ground running' and to work largely autonomously (within relevant parameters) to plan and deliver consistently high quality work on time and to budget.
* Good spoken and written English; capable of discussing project designs to audiences of both a technical and non-technical background.
* Previous experience working on commercial and mixed use projects would be an advantage
Please send an up to date CV and work examples to Stuart for more information or contact Stuart on 01728 726120 if you would like to apply.