Senior Architectural Technologist
Conrad Consulting are delighted to be working with a National multi-disciplinary consultancy who are currently looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technologist to join their team in Ipswich,
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work on a number of different projects varying in scale; mainly within the education sector.
The Senior Architectural Technologist will be responsible for managing on projects through all design stages from conception to completion.
* Apply sound knowledge of building construction, legislation and codes of practice.
* Prepare drawings and specifications and to manage and supervise building contracts with a minimum of direction.
* Obtain tender quotations in accordance with orders and Company procedures
* Liaise with other professionals in the delivery of building projects.
* Undertake surveys and prepare records of existing building projects.
* Supervise members of the team under the direction of Senior Management.
* Programme and organise the use of resources to ensure that projects allocated to the team are delivered on time, within budget, to the appropriate standard and that the agreed rate of return is achieved.
* Ensure that customer requirements are identified and agreed with the client.
* Fee earning at 90%, and contribute to the achievement of business plan objectives and targets.
* This role requires frequent travel to other offices and sites as required.
* Carry out duties appropriate to the grade and nature of the post.
* Promote continuous improvement and deliver demonstrable high quality products and services which embrace quality standards.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting new opportunity then please do send through your updated CV and relevant work samples