7 days left
- Job Type
Currently looking for a CAD Technician to join a Construction Company based in Garforth, Leeds. Our client is the UK's leading purpose built Residential Care Home developer, providing fully equipped and furnished luxury care homes for the elderly and dementia sector. They are committed to sustainability on all their projects and comply with the Governments future energy targets.
Responsibilities of the CAD Technician:
* To assist in the design and development of all projects
* To prepare design calculations suitable for submission to statutory bodies.
* preparation of 3D AutoCAD models
* To prepare drawings including general floor plans, schematics, plant room layouts and general detailing.
* To produce written specifications when required.
* To collate and prepare information for O&M manuals.
Requirements of the CAD Technician
* Proficient in AutoCAD
* At least 2 years practical experience
* Technical detailing & specification experience
* Ability to overcome & deliver projects to the highest of standards using ones innovative technical & design solutions
* A strong knowledge of UK building technology
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* UK project experience within the residential sector.
Compensation for the CAD Technician
Starting salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
Apply for CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly