Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with an exciting architectural practice who specialise in private and commercial projects with a strong environmental design policy.
Due to an increased demand for their expertise, they are now looking to recruit an Architectural Technician to commence work in their Billericay office.
Their philosophy is centred on creating great places for people to live, working in partnership with leading developers, housing associations and local authorities to create high end solutions for the built environment. They require a confident Architectural Technician that is familiar working in a multi-disciplinary environment and technical detailing stages on projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments .
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Experience in Residential projects- Essential
* Experience in commercial, education, healthcare, leisure and retail projects- Desirable
* Knowledge/Understanding of housing legislation
* Ability to work well in a team
* Proficiency with AutoCAD is essential. Knowledge of Revit & Sketch Up will be an advantage.
Candidates wishing to apply will have plenty of drive and enthusiasm combined with initiative, good communication abilities, job running experience and excellent design skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to strengthening your career from day one on a variety of one off, exclusive projects.
To apply please contact Jade at Conrad- 01728 726 120 or email over your updated CV