Conrad Consulting are currently in partnership with a global multi-disciplinary practice based in Newark, seeking experienced Architectural Technicians to join their revered architectural team on a permanent basis. As an Architectural Technician in this office, you will be presented with the opportunity to work on varying sectors and project sizes, with work predominantly being focused within the Industrial and Commercial sectors.
The company are a well established multi-disciplinary with offices throughout the UK and internationally. They operate in numerous disciplines which include; Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Landscape Architecture, Environment & Water and of course, Architecture. The Newark office presents one of the larger architectural teams, so as an Architectural Technician joining this practice you will be joining a well established and talented team.
Responsibilities of the Architectural Technician:
- Assist with the preparation of planning drawings and submission of planning applications.
- Produce detailed drawings and specs for building regulation applications.
- Carry out any additional administrative tasks as required.
- Utilise AutoCAD and Revit to produce high quality working drawings.
Skills & Characteristics required of the Architectural Technician:
- A degree in Architectural Technology or a HND/HNC in Construction (or equivalent qualification).
- Over 2 years of experience as an Architectural Technician, following completion of your qualification.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of working on large scale Commercial & Industrial projects.
- High proficiency in AutoCAD with the added benefit of Revit experience.
A highly competitive salary in the region of £28,000-£35,000 dependant on experience will be offered to the successful applicant. A generous benefits package will also be offered.
To apply for this position please forward your up to date CV and portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.