5 days left
- Job Type
Located on the outskirts of Windsor
We are pleased to represent a RIBA chartered architectural practice looking to strengthen their design force with the addition of a talented and hungry Project Architect. Due to the award of a number of significant projects, they are looking for the determined individual join their professional and dynamic team to work directly with Project Directors alongside more junior members of the team to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types.
Candidates with experience leading teams in the delivery of contracts and working alongside various different professionals on traditional and contemporary projects will be at a distinct advantage.
* Fully conversant with Building Regulations.
* Experienced in production information packages, detailing, NBS Specification writing.
* Well-presented and articulate.
* Demonstrable background in the relevant sectors and also be proficient with a multitude of software that includes AutoCAD and Revit
* Able to understand and explain complex issues over the phone or via email.
* Confident working reasonably autonomously with excellent communication skills (including liaison with clients and design teams and technical report writing), but also as part of the close knit design team
Applicants should also be RIBA / ARB qualified with at least a 3 post qualified experience
The position comes with a competitive salary with a clear pathway and succession plan into a more senior role within the foreseeable future.
To apply for this vacancy please send an up to date CV and examples of work to Stuart at Conrad Consulting
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly