1 day left
- Part 3
We are delighted to present an outstanding Senior Architect Opportunity for a Multi Award Winning RIBA Chartered Practice in Leeds.
Following the formation of the business in the early nineties our client has delivered projects of almost every kind spanning various sectors & sizes predominantly throughout the UK.
They have garnered a reputation for designing and delivering striking Architecture, their ethos is based on creating timeless relevant designs that offers delight to the Architect, end user and wider community.
They are now seeking to add an exceptional design focussed Senior Architect with a minimum of five years post RIBA Part 3 experience to spearhead a number of exciting and challenging projects.
We need someone who is fiercely ambitious who has natural drive and determination to properly fulfil their talent and reach their career goals.
Additionally you will need the following attributes to be successful in this post -
* Excellent Design, Technical and communication skills gained within a UK Practice.
* ARB / RIBA Registered with a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience.
* Previous experience of delivering projects using REVIT software.
* Job running experience ideally with projects spanning the Commercial, Residential and Further Education Sectors.
* Portfolio that demonstrates your ability to meet the demands of this challenging role.
On offer is a competitive salary in the region of £38,000 - £40,000 per annum + Benefits.
If this sounds like a natural step forward in your career and you would like further details please contact James Jackson - 0113 4570074.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly