Experienced Architectural Technician
Experienced Architectural Technician 12 - 18 month contract
We are pleased to be working with an award winning design-led architectural practice who offer support in all types of building projects within residential, masterplanning, leisure, mixed use, commercial and retail sectors. Being based on the out skirts of Chessington they have a strong ethos for delivering buildings / projects of quality. Due to continuous growth from within the industry, they now seek to add an experienced architectural technician / technologist to join their growing team for an Initial 12 - 18month contract with possibility of extension.
For this role, successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
* Knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD is ideal
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Leading projects, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits as required
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
To apply for this varied and challenging position, please send an up-to-date CV and work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting