Experienced Part-II/Part-III architect/office operations
We are a small, but sought after residential refurbishment and basement excavation company based in south west London. Our increasing workload offers a great opportunity for an experienced Part-II/Part-III architect to join us. It is a fantastic chance to work on projects on site, gaining plenty of experience as part of a young, small,welcoming team. The role is not purely architectural and will require a lot of client liaison, sourcing materials, obtaining competitive quotes, for doors/windows joinery etc, drawing up room /electric layouts, as well as completing any tenders received.
The office is an informal,bright space, set in gardens and a pleasure to work in. This is an amazing opportunity to strengthen your skills in a rapidly expanding office and offers the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects.
- must be an architectural technician/technologist, having completed a degree in either architecture/architectural technology, or equivalent qualification with three-five plus years’ experience in the London Market
- AutoCAD & Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) fluency is a must
- understanding of UK building regulations, with UK project experience
- able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, often in a hectic environment
- an eye for design and a high attention to detail
- able to work in a team as well as on your own initiative
- technically minded
- experience in producing tender and construction packages a bonus
- excellent communication skills both oral and written
- relevant permit for working in the UK
A valid driver’s license is required for site/project meetings and inspections.