Project Proposal Coordinator for Luxury Interior Design Studio
An international luxury interior design firm is looking for a Project Proposal Coordinator to join their team. Covering world class interior projects within hotels, spas, residential and restaurants, the firm are well known and award winning.
You will be joining the Business Development Team to co-ordinate the successful preparation and submissions of project proposals, presentations and related documentation on time and to a high standard. You will report to the Contract Manager and work closely with the Directors to coordinate the overall business development programme and activities. You'll be joining a fast paced and fun environment and the where you'll be able to make the role your own. Experience within the interior design or architecture industry is essential.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent numeracy and meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant experience in a similar role:
- Communicating with potential clients regarding Expressions of Interest, Fee Proposals, Post-Tender Clarifications etc
- Development and delivery of high-quality bid documentation
- Working under pressure to strict deadlines
- Following up regularly regarding submitted proposals
- Working within a business development or procurement administration environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), including teleconference and video conference participation
- A good team spirit and confidence working with international clients and colleagues
- Interest and experience in graphics and preparation of visual presentations
- Skills to copy-write, proofread and edit documents
- Excellent knowledge of Power Point, Excel, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Proven capacity to work effectively either independently or within a team setting
- Willingness to undertake other tasks and responsibilities as and when needed
- Experience of working within an interior design / architectural studio environment
- Spoken and written fluency in another language, especially Mandarin or Japanese
- Competence with Deltek, MS Project and InDesign
- Experience of design awards applications and administration
- Experience of working with contracts on a regular basis