We are pleased to represent a RIBA chartered architectural practice based in Brighton who are looking to strengthen their design force with the addition of a talented and challenge hungry Project Architect. Due to the award of a number of significant projects, they are looking for the determined individual join their professional and dynamic team to work directly with Project Directors alongside more junior members of the team to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types.
Candidates with experience leading teams in the delivery of contracts and working alongside various different professionals on a variety of projects will be at a distinct advantage.
* Fully conversant with Building Regulations.
* Experienced in production information packages, detailing, NBS Specification writing.
* Demonstrable background in the relevant sectors and also be proficient with Revit.
* Able to understand and explain complex issues over the phone or via email.
* Confident working reasonably autonomously with excellent communication skills (including liaison with clients and design teams and technical report writing), but also as part of the close knit design team
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, would be desirable.
* Experience working in a similar capacity and previous Revit experience
* Good residential, commercial and office experience
* RIBA / ARB qualified Architect
If you are interested in this vacancy please email Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and relevant work examples.