Experienced Architectural Technician
This is an excellent chance to work with an award winning Architectural practice based in Canterbury who is currently looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Technician to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will be a confident individual that is familiar working in a multi project environment and with technical detailing stages on a variety of projects across several sectors. The successful candidate will be confident producing full working drawings, including specifications, and technical support on projects from planning approval stage through to site completion.
Applicants with previous experience in Leisure, residential and commercial will be at a distinct advantage, however, all applicants that can demonstrate relevant skills & technical knowledge will be considered.
* To carry out and oversee preparation of conceptual design and planning work, feasibility studies. Oversee the preparation of planning applications and manage through the planning application process.
* Take responsibility for running specific jobs including delegation & overseeing of work to planning staff.
* Leading projects, guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
* Candidates must be chartered or on the path to Chartership (CIAT)
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
This is a great chance to join a forward thinking Architectural practice at an exciting time of growth.
To find out more information about this excellent opportunity please contact Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and portfolio.