Architect / Job / Glasgow / ARB / RIAS / RIBA
Your new company
Hays are delighted to bring a new role to the Architectural market. We are representing a client who we know well, and who we have recruited for numerous times in the past few years. Their search is for a Project / Senior Architect to join their well-established Glasgow office.
Your new role
As a project running Architect you will be responsible for the delivery of a key project within the office. You will manage a small team, and be expected to do so with minimal supervision from your Director.
What you'll need to succeed
- Be 5-8 years post Part III
- Be proficient in AutoCAD
- Revit is preferred, but not essential
- Have managerial experience of running small teams
- Be comfortable in delivering a major project for the office
- Project experience: large residential flatted developments + Hfvn
- It is important that you are comfortable delivering projects for this position
What you'll get in return
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.