Associate / AutoCAD / London / Permanent
Are you a highly experienced Architect or Architectural Technologist looking for a new challenge?
We are offering a potential experienced candidate that is capable of running projects, who also possesses an appetite for continual learning and development the opportunity to work on some amazing high quality / profile projects, working very closely with significant design practices. This award-winning practice can provide this unique opportunity! Individuals need to be personable and willing to take ownership and responsibility and in turn this practice will provide senior support as part of their career progression. Competitive salary on offer.
The ideal candidate is:
- Focused on post Stage D design stages
- Technically knowledgeable and has a good eye for detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD (essential)
- Experienced in Revit on live projects (advantageous)
- Able to lead a team and direct other consultants
- Experienced in NBS specification writing
Please send your details in confidence as this is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you are interested in joining a progressive working environment, please get in touch with us.
Adrem are specialist in Architecture Jobs.