Glazed Design Team Leader - Building Envelope Contractor - Manchester
Glazed Facade Design Manager – Manchester
Our client is a national, full building envelope contractor, specialising in roofing, cladding, glazing and maintenance across a diverse range of sectors. Successfully running for over 35 years being involved in numerous high profile construction projects.
With multiple offices across the UK are client is specifically looking for candidates based in the North West.
Our client require a Design Team Leader with proven experience within the construction industry to lead their expanding Design team..
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Managing a team of designers
- Preparing quality working drawings and schedules
- Heading up and attending client meetings
- Ensuring design quality and that design directives are followed
- Guiding and motivating fellow employees
- Creating innovative designs, drafts, or presentations
- Ensuring that the design teams output complies with the Companies Documented Quality Management System to ISO 9001
- Carry out duties as requested by the Design Director.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Come from a building envelope background
- Proven experience on glazing projects
- Be able to motivate a team
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Points of Appeal
- Full Order Books
- Great Opportunity
- High Value Projects
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, our client provide continuing learning and development opportunities within an excellent professional work environment.
Please send CV's to email@example.com