Junior Architectural Technician
Harrogate City Centre
Conrad Consulting are currently working with an award winning boutique practice in the centre of Harrogate that require an Architectural Technician to work on multiple sectors, providing the opportunity to develop a broad skill set and progress within the practice.
Our client specialise in delivering complex design projects in sectors including high end residential, student accommodation, conservation and commercial. Each client is allocated their own in-house project manager, providing high quality innovative solutions, ensuring attentive customer care and attention to detail.
Duties of the Architectural Technician:
* Producing construction drawing packages
* Managing planning applications and building regulation drawings
* Attending site and client meetings where necessary
* Ensuring details are conforming to current building regulations and technical standards
Requirements of the Architectural Technician:
* 1 - 2 years industry experience - ideally within the residential or commercial sector
* Knowledge of AutoCAD
* Excellent communication skills
Our client have a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, with the directors providing continuous support to all employees. The location of the office is within a few minutes walk of Harrogate Railway Station, with great transport links available.
Salary offered - up to £22,000 depending on experience