Conrad Consulting in partnership with an award winning, top 30 UK multi-disciplinary practice, are currently a BIM Co-ordinator to join their Birmingham based office. The consultancy have numerous offices spread throughout the UK, delivering successful property and construction solutions both across the UK and internationally.
The practice are seeking an experienced BIM Co-ordinator to work alongside the BIM Managers within the office, to assist in the delivery of various multi-million pound projects throughout the UK. The BIM Co-ordinator will be joining a recently established BIM Consultancy service, operating out of the Birmingham office. Travel between other offices may be required, so a driving license is essential for this role. This position will be ideal for a BIM Co-ordinator looking to be part of a project focused team, allowing you the opportunity to deliver BIM at the forefront of industry practices.
Skills & Characteristics that would be required of the BIM Co-ordinator are as follows:
* Degree in relevant construction orientated discipline or BIM
* Experience in undertaking BIM Co-ordination in Navisworks or Solibri Model Checker
* Knowledge of COBie
* Knowledge of BIM Authoring tools
* Strong communication skills in both verbal and written
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to travel to attend meetings, where you may need to lead meetings at times
* A relevant degree in Built Environment/BIM/Data Science or Change Management.
In return, you will be offered a highly competitive salary in the region of £27,000-£35,000 per annum dependant on experience. A generous benefits package will also be offered, that includes; Car/Car Allowance, Healthcare, Pension Contribution and more.
To apply for this position as a BIM Co-ordinator, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio of works through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, please contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.