Technical Team Leader
Conrad Consulting is currently working alongside one of our key clients to find them a Technical Team Leader to join them on a full-time permanent basis. My client is a multi-award winning developer based just outside of Braintree, Essex with a strong reputation within the industry for their range of ground-breaking residential designs from 20 units through to complexes with hundreds of homes.
The successful candidate will take a lead role to ensure the development of a series of strategic residential developments in and around the South East region. Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge gained from working on residential projects of varying sizes and have the necessary skills to take projects through to completion. You will take immediate ownership of your own notable residential projects and have your own dedicated team of 4-6 Architectural Technicians to work with and mentor.
In order to hit the ground running, the ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Effective investigations, technical analysis and reporting of upcoming sites and schemes in preparation for pre-development meetings,
* Effective delegation of drawing packages to appropriate team members,
* Effective coordinated full working drawings of (often complex) schemes,
* Effective leadership of design meetings,
* Management of pre-lim meeting process, including but not limited to pack distribution, comment receipt/compilation, mark-up drawings, meeting attendance and minute distribution,
* Compilation and distribution of contractual document drawings,
* Coordinate the effective amendment of drawings following pre-lim or addendum,
* Securing 'full plans' approval and warranty provider approvals,
* Effective management and development of all direct report employees aligned with organisational strategy, culture, values and HR practices.
To perform to the standard required within the role, full proficiency with AutoCAD is essential, along with a strong understanding of UK building regulations & legislation and a firm grasp of traditional & innovative approaches to construction. Candidates who come from a developer background will be at an advantage however this is not essential as any UK based large-scale residential experience will be considered.
This role comes complete with a fantastic salary & benefits package (including an Audi A4!). If you're interested in applying for this highly lucrative opportunity, please send through an up to date CV to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered. This is an urgent requirement, therefore interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Suitable applicants will be immediately contacted and provided with a full job description.