Architectural Technician required on a short term basis to join a Developer based in just outside of Birmingham city centre. The practice are looking to add an Architectural Technician to their team on an initial 6-8 week basis, to provide support with their current work loads.
An immediate start is available for an Architectural Technician to join the practice on an initial 6-8 week contract, that has the possibility to be extended dependant on work load. You will be tasked with providing support within sectors that include; Assisted living, Care Homes, Apartment complexes and High Rise Residential projects. AutoCAD is the dominant software package throughout the practice so proficiency in AutoCAD is essential for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Attending site inspections
- Preparing tender applications and presentations
- Preparing planning applications
- Technical detailing and producing high quality working drawing packages
Additional skills & characteristics will include the following:
- High proficiency in the applied use of AutoCAD
- Experience working within Assisted Living, Care Homes &/or High Rise Residential
Hourly rate will be negotiable dependant on experience, but is likely to be in the region of £17-£21p/h.
To apply for this role, please forward your up to date CV & portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting. Alternatively, contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.