Architectural Technician required to join a well established architectural practice based in the heart of Leicester city centre.
The practice operate in a variety of sectors and will provide you with exposure to a diverse range of projects, from small scale domestic work & residential developments, through to large scale commercial and industrial units. The practice are particularly busy within the Residential sector, so an Architectural Technician with proven experience in this area would be ideal for this role.
The practice are due to move to new and modern premises in the upcoming future to facilitate the growth within the practice. You will be joining a talented architectural division, with exposure to various projects within the Residential sector.
Archicad is the main software package used within the practice, so experience using Archicad would be highly advantageous. However, training can be provided where necessary, as new recruits can be put through a 3 month training course to get up to speed with the package.
In your role as a Architectural Technician, you will be able to display the following skills and characteristics:
- Excellent organisational, people and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Demonstrable experience as an Architectural Technologist in the UK
- Proficiency in the applied use of Archicad (desirable)
In return for the above, a highly competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer, which will include the following:
- £25,000-£34,000 per annum dependant on experience
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- Annual employee bonus scheme
To apply for the position, please forward an up to date CV and portfolio to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.