Mid-Weight Commercial Manager
Conrad Consulting is pleased to be working with a leading Architecture firm who due to continued growth in the UK and International markets are looking to expand their team in the London office with the recruitment of a Mid-Weight Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate will be involved with a variety of projects within London, The Home Counties and several large International projects of varying values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to work with a leading business who has an excellent pipeline of future projects.
Working with the Commercial Director you will be involved in all commercial related matters on all projects. The role will be 90% office based in their central London office with opportunity to be on-site as and when required. A large part of you time will be spent working on a number of London based projects with additional time spent on International schemes. Reviewing / evaluating and taking the necessary actions for:
* Tender Queries, Architect Instructions, Consultants Advise, Contract Administration Instructions, Contract Sum Analysis, Contract Verbal Instructions, Request for Information's, Request For Proposals, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Fee Proposals and Contract Agreements.
* Preparing independently detailed Cost Plans / Cost Reports and various Commercial related reports, evaluating projects Cost Estimations, projects Cash Flow Forecasts, Main and Sub-Contractor Bill of Quantities, evaluating Material Specifications.
* Managing Value Engineering process, analysing and preparing of Programme of works, attending onsite meetings for monthly valuations, launching international tender process, evaluating tender returns launching, international FF&E procurement, FF&E Management, as well as dealing with Clients, Contractors, Sub-Consultants and Suppliers.
The successful candidate will have:
* Have excellent calculation & commercial skills
* Have a knowledge of construction, materials and suppliers
* Have sufficient knowledge over procurement strategies and construction technologies
* Prepare detailed Cost Estimations, BOQ's, Specifications & Outline delivery programmes
* Project Coordination & Project Controls
* Prepare and Evaluate Construction, Projects and Consultants Billings
* Prepare Valuation and Certification of Payments Evaluating and preparing Project Cash Flow Forecasts and Financial Charts
* Prepare cost tracking for sequential costing
* Have an Understanding of Contract Administration, Preparation of Request for Proposals and Fee Proposals
You will be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to problem solving and the ability to negotiate across the various levels of any construction environment as well as handle the financial and mathematical demands of the role by possessing impressive numeracy and IT skills.
For more information on this excellent position, please call Stuart on 0203 159 5387