Bid Proposals Assistant for High Profile Architecture Practice
4 days left
A leading London Architectural and Interior Design company are looking for a Bid Proposals Assistant to join their Marketing and New Business Team. Reporting to, and supporting the Proposals Manager, you will be working on the client focused pitching process, ensuring the highest quality of information and document output. This is a deadline driven and busy support role in a collaborative and progressive environment. Experience in a similar role within an architectural / interior or built environment company is essential; you'll understand the design process and general functions within a consultancy environment.
- Content production of PQQs, tenders/ RFPs and interview presentation material
- Co-ordinate responses in line with in house quality procedures
- Maintain proposals data & copy library
- Manage CV database
- Assist with the management of international affiliate network
- Assist with the tracking and follow-up of practice-wide pitching activities
- Co-ordinate & support contributions to departmental reporting
- General administrative support to proposals management
Computer literacy - advanced skills in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint is essential. Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Professional, etc.) an advantage. You'll have the ability to produce high quality copy in excellent written English; spelling, grammar & syntax.
This is a fantastic opportunity to thrive in a successful team within a culturally and socially diverse environment working for a high profile, design led firm.
Apply for Bid Proposals Assistant for High Profile Architecture Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly