Multi disciplinary building design company, Bedford. Require Architectural Technician £25,000 to £40,000.
Architectural Part II Technician
Mixed disciplinary architectural practice, based in Bedfordshire, specialise within the residential sector across the country. Our clients main work is with national PLC developers who have projects and investment across the country building mid to high houses.
As an Architectural Technician you will be required to work within a team and independently on delivering residential schemes from inception through to completion. You will be drafting the necessary planning drawings and assist in producing all supporting documentation. The role will involve working towards deadlines and liaison with clients.
- The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic and knowledgeable within residential design.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role and be proficient in using most architectural software packages, minimum AutoCAD.
- Experienced within residential design and mixed use buildings from inception to completion
- You will have strong technical drawing experience
- Strong building regulations experience/knowledge of basic walls, windows and doors.
In return, competitive salary, pension and health care. In addition, you will be encouraged to grow within the role, and be offered great progression opportunities. Salaries ranging from £25,000 to £40,000
For more information about the role and organisation please visit www.hays.co.uk/architecture or for an informal discussion please contact Dhiren Chauhan 01582 390570
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly