Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£25,000 - £32,000 (& Competitive Benefits)
- Are you currently an Architectural Technologist within a UK based design practice/ consultancy?
- Are you looking to join one of the West Midlands' most successful architectural design and planning practices where you will get the chance to work on a variety of projects such as; residential, healthcare and commercial builds?
- Are you living within 20 miles of Wolverhampton (or do you have a strong desire to relocate here?)
If so, we have an excellent new opportunity for a talented and ambitious Architectural Technologist who has excellent AutoCad skills (Revit being a bonus) to join a friendly and vibrant architectural and planning practice which is based within Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
This is the perfect opportunity if you would like to join a team where you will be valued and can grow and progress into a more senior member of staff.
Requirements for this Architectural Technologist position;
- Ideally you will have post qualification experience in a UK practice
- Experience in submitting and managing building regulation submissions
- Excellent design ability
- A good understanding of UK Building regulations and Town & Country Planning
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is advantageous
- An interest in rural buildings is advantageous
Whilst working as an Architectural Technologist you will be;
- Working on a variety of exciting projects from initial client instructions through to planning approval
- Carrying out site surveys
- Communicating with other members of the design team
- Liaising with clients and planning officers
- Preparing drawings and evaluating site plans and drawings
Commutable locations: Wolverhampton, Birmingham, Solihull, Walsall, Telford, Shrewsbury, Coventry
If you are interested in this Architectural Technologist position, please could you call ALICE on (01792) 365 109 for a friendly, confidential conversation. Alternatively, you can send an up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org