We are currently searching for a career driven Architect with plenty of enthusiasm and project experience to join a contemporary and affluent architectural practice in Maidstone, Kent on a full-time permanent basis. With a growing reputation that has already attracted commissions throughout the UK, this consultancy provides expertise across a broad range of sectors delivering a competitive service to clients.
They are looking for an Architect with a minimum of 5 years' post-qualification experience to join their established & energetic workforce, delivering a design focused & proactive service to their clients on various different types of projects. The ideal successful candidate will be someone who wishes to settle within the practice and will be rewarded with a clear pathway of progression within the company.
For this role candidates will have:
* First rate design flair and technical skills and a strong knowledge and understanding of current UK building regulations & standards,
* An ability to 'hit the ground running' and to work largely autonomously (within relevant parameters) to plan and deliver consistently high quality work on time and to budget,
* Good spoken and written English; capable of discussing project designs to audiences of both a technical and non-technical background, along with a full proficiency with AutoCAD and ideally intermediate & above skills with Revit,
* Candidates with previous experience working on a mix of projects, including commercial, educational & large-scale residential, will be at an advantage.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Contribute to project operations,
* Improve and build on personal, interpersonal and team building skills,
* Supervise project staff and report on performance,
* Contribute to & lead client, team and internal design & technical review meetings.
This is an urgent requirement, with our client looking to interview within the next few weeks. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a supportive environment to progress their career and exposure to a range of exciting projects & sectors varying in scale. If you're interested, please send through an up to date CV and work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.