We are currently searching for a career driven Architect with plenty of enthusiasm and project experience to join a contemporary and affluent architectural practice in Maidstone, Kent on a full-time permanent basis. With a growing reputation that has already attracted commissions throughout the UK, this consultancy provides expertise across a broad range of sectors delivering a competitive service to clients.
They are looking for an Architect with a minimum of 5 years' post-qualification experience to join their established & energetic workforce, delivering a design focused & proactive service to their clients on various different types of projects. The ideal successful candidate will be someone who wishes to settle within the practice and will be rewarded with a clear pathway of progression within the company.
For this role candidates will have:
* First rate design flair and technical skills and a strong knowledge and understanding of current UK building regulations & standards,
* An ability to 'hit the ground running' and to work largely autonomously (within relevant parameters) to plan and deliver consistently high quality work on time and to budget,
* Good spoken and written English; capable of discussing project designs to audiences of both a technical and non-technical background, along with a full proficiency with AutoCAD and ideally intermediate & above skills with Revit,
* Candidates with previous experience working on a mix of projects, including commercial, educational & large-scale residential, will be at an advantage.
Candidates will be expected to:
* Contribute to project operations,
* Improve and build on personal, interpersonal and team building skills,
* Supervise project staff and report on performance,
* Contribute to & lead client, team and internal design & technical review meetings.
This is an urgent requirement, with our client looking to interview within the next few weeks. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a supportive environment to progress their career and exposure to a range of exciting projects & sectors varying in scale. If you're interested, please send through an up to date CV and work examples to Katie at Conrad Consulting to be considered.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly