Project Coordinator for High Profile London Architects
A transformative, award winning and highly respected architectural practice who specialise in cultural buildings is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the team. You will be working across the studio on a variety of high profile international projects at all stages of design and construction. You will be responsible for coordinating information and controlling documents including distribution to external consultants and clients. You will be a key player in the project teams working closely with the architects. Managing all project documents including correspondence, drawings, emails, presentations and reports, RFI's and PMI's will be your priority. You will ideally have experience in construction procurement, contracts, RIBA stages.
This would be an ideal role for someone who is looking to pave a career in Project Management. Ideally you will be educated in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management and have an interest in creative disciplines and the construction industry.
- Educated to degree level in Engineering, Law, Construction Management or Architecture
- Outstanding organisational skills and a lot of common sense
- Ability to think logically and with fantastic attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Reliable, sensible and level headed
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to demanding deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel
- Experience with Union Square's Workspace DLM preferable
- Familiarity with construction stages and/or contracts
- Similar experience in an architectural or engineering practice
- Familiar with document management systems such as Asite, Conject and Aconex
- Experience with Ms Project and Asta Powerproject preferable
- Experience in drafting fee letters, reviewing contracts and claims preferable
This is a onetime opportunity to join one of London's top architectural firms being at the forefront of some of the most exciting projects. Please apply without delay.