Architectural Technician / Job / Vacancy / Glasgow
Hays are recruiting for a medium sized Architectural Practice in the City Centre of Glasgow who work mainly within the leisure and retail, hotel, and student accommodation markets.
We are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join on a long term temporary contract. Likely to last at least a year, the role will be to work on what will be quite an iconic job in Glasgow.
Most of the work will be office based, supporting the Senior Architect with running the job, and dealing with packages of work.
This will ideally suit someone who is looking for a office based role where they enjoy detailing, and being part of team on a project.
In order to be suitable for the role, it is important that you:
- Can start immediately, if not immediately then at very short notice.
- Have detailing experience in Revit, on live projects.
- Have experience in working on large, multi-million pound buildings.
- Be happy with a more drawing based, office based role.
- Ideally have at least 8 years industry experience.
This role could be a very lucrative assignment for the right individual, and I look forward to hearing from anyone interested.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly