Architect – RIBA Registered – Revit – Oxfordshire (Permanent)
About this role
An award-winning practice with offices In London and Oxford which boast a diverse portfolio across the healthcare, commercial and residential sectors have an opportunity for a RIBA Registered Architect with Revit skills to join their lovely studio close to Oxford. The Client has built a reputation with lots of repeat business through projects successfully completed with loyal clients.
- The use Revit daily on projects
- Working on residential, Commercial schemes at the early design stages which plays a key part of the overall development through to completion
- Help build and develop relationships with existing and new Clients across a range of sectors
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect
- Experience working at on all stages on private residential and/or commercial projects
- Good working knowledge of Revit is essential, capable of working from concept up to developed design
This is a unique opportunity to join a lovely Studio in a position where you will be given the opportunity to help grow a new and developing sector of their impressive portfolio.