Residential focused Part II/ newly qualified Architect for Clerkenwell based practice
About this role
An awarding winning practice nestled in the heart of Clerkenwell is seeking a talented experienced Part II Architectural Assistant, or a recently qualified Architect to work across their residential portfolio. The practice is known for their innovative new build schemes and sensitive design approach to the restoration of listed buildings.
- Working alongside an established residential team across all RIBA work stages
- Presenting new ideas and contributing to design discussions
- Technical experience of large scale housing schemes
Skills and Experience
- Recently qualified Architect or Part II Architectural Assistant with 2-3 years of experience
- Experience working across all RIBA stages on large scale housing - on site experience beneficial
- Experience of using AutoCAD and MicroStation software packages, Revit skills advantageous
- A keen design idea along with excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established mid-size practice where you can develop your career quickly. Excellent benefits included.