Senior Architectural Technologist
Your new company
An outstanding employer in the East Midlands, widely regarded as one of the longest established architectural practices in the country. They have developed into a national practice, with offices in Kettering, Milton Keynes and Newcastle;they operate across the whole of England and Wales.
Your new role
This position can either be based from their Kettering or Milton Keynes office. As a Senior Technologist you will be expected to run projects from inception through to completion.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Overall responsibility for day-to-day management of several projects
- Thorough knowledge of technical construction and detailing
- A track record in leading at least one medium sized project throughout most of the RIBA work stages
- Good client-facing communication skills and experience in liaising and coordinating work with consultants
- Production of design and details in Revit to BIM Level 2
- Production information including technical details, working drawings and tender packages.
- Awareness of UK statutory regulations
- Production of working information from RIBA Stage 3 through to 5.
What you'll need to succeed
- MCIAT - Status attained
- Be qualified to Degree level.
- Be competent in the use of appropriate CAD software:
- Preferably AutoDESK REVIT, AutoDESK AutoCAD, and/or other 3D Modelling software.
- Have experience working within a design role in a construction business
- Be capable of supervising junior members of the design team, including the allocation and monitoring of project design workload and programme reporting.
What you'll get in return
In return you will join an excellent practice that has an excellent track record in progressing and developing staff member. You will receive a highly a highly competitive salary and there will be an additional package that will be discussed at offer stage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.