Salary: £16,500- 23,000 (Depending on education level and skill-set)
- Do you hold an architectural degree and ideally have UK based experience within an architectural practice?
- Are you interested in working on a variety of exciting projects within the residential, commercial and mixed use sectors?
- Are you living locally to Chelmsford (or do you have a strong desire to relocate here)?
If so, we have an excellent new opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to join an award-winning commercial architectural practice which is based near Chelmsford, Essex.
You will get the chance to join an expanding team of 5, where you will receive excellent guidance, training and support throughout your early architectural career.
Working as an Architectural Assistant you will be/ Have:
- A recognised Part 1/ 2 RIBA qualification
- Ideally already have experience of working as a Part 1/ 2 Architectural Assistant within a UK practice
- A passion for working on commercial projects
- Conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- Design flair
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport
Commutable locations: Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Basildon, Dartford, Grays, Essex
If you are interested in this Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org