A&D Sales Coordinator for West London Interior Firm
A boutique soft furnishings company in West London is looking for a Contract Sales Coordinator to join their busy team. The company delivers bespoke projects to fit with their high-end clienteles taste. This Sales Coordinator will support the sales team in coordinating and managing their projects, from inception to delivery, as well as providing administrative assistance across the team and handling all incoming enquiries.
This person will be an integral part of the team working to deliver projects with high customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities for the role includes:
- Liaising directly with clients
- Updating and keeping the CRM system in check
- Providing administrative and coordination support to the design teams
- Coordinating deliveries with the Custom Dispatch department to ensure deadlines are met
- Keeping the internal database updated on relevant project statuses and changes
- Dispatching samples, hand trials and swatches to clients by post
- Responding to incoming customer enquiries via email and phone
- Managing payments, deposits, invoices and budgets on behalf of the design teams
- Assisting the other departments as required
- Environmental Management ISO14001 and Quality Management ISO9001 systems
- Ability to work well independently and within a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbally and written)
- Problem solving and solution focused mindset
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Professional and well presented
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Fully Microsoft Office competent
Please get in touch with Gemma Naylor (Creative Support) for more information on the role.